TASMANIAN TIGER MEDIC ASSAULT PACK MK II S BLACK
The Tasmanian Tiger Medic Pack Mk II S is a small ultra-lightweight backpack for carrying essential trauma kit items. Travel fast and light with the compact size that keeps gear packed tight and easily visible in emergencies; the clam-shell zipper design allows the pack to open completely for fast access to medical gear. Carry more than enough basic first aid equipment for a small team with the pack’s practical design that features 2 removable gear panels with elastic drawstrings to attach items and the hook-and-loop strips in the main chamber for gear pouches. Exterior storage is completely customizable with a laser cut MOLLE system on the front and sides of the pack that allows for additional gear or compatible pouch attachments. The backpack also features a front zippered pocket and a pocket specifically designed for trauma shears. Signal aircraft or alert others to your presence by unfolding and attaching the built-in orange marker flag found in a zippered pouch on the bottom of the bag; the lower end also features a hook-and-loop strip for patch or gear attachment. Carry the pack easily with comfortable and adjustable shoulder straps that allow you to wear the pack over bulky clothing. The straps can be completely removed. Keep your most important gear safe and dry with tear resistant and water repellent Cordura 700D fabric, and abrasion resistant heavy duty YKK zippers. Proven by rigorous testing: This pack received a 4.35 out of 5 rating from the National Tactical Officers Association. The Tasmanian Tiger Medic Pack Mk II S is the ideal companion when your mission demands a compact medical pouch.
- Travel light and bring plenty of medical gear for a small team; the adjustable straps can fit over bulky clothing and are completely removable
- Store all your supplies in plain sight with the clam-shell design, allowing quick access to any equipment; alert others to your presence with an orange warning flag during emergencies
- Load the 2 interior gear panels and remove them from the main pack to easily sort through equipment; hook-and-loop strips inside allow the attachment of additional pouches
- Customize the exterior storage by attaching compatible pouches to the laser cut MOLLE system; the exterior also features a zippered pocket and one designed for trauma shears
- Keep essential supplies safe and dry due to tear resistant, water repellent Cordura 700D fabric construction and abrasion resistant, heavy duty YKK zippers
- Laser cut MOLLE system, MOLLE loops on the base
- Transparent internal pouch with color-coded hook-and-loop
There are no reviews yet.