1 Person Necessity Survival Kit 72+ Hours
These survival kits can save your life. Since we are a society always on the go, be prepared by having this survival kit in your vehicle. Because we all know disaster can strike an any time.
All content items are packed securely in your choice of Multi-Pocket Hikers Red Backpack or Waterproof Dry Bag. Individual components are placed in waterproof bags and neatly organized in the backpack for easy access.
Hand-assembled in the USA.
Food and Water
The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- (6) 4 oz. Water Pouches
- (6) 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- (10) Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- (1) 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
Light and Communications
These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergencies.
- (1) AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- (1) Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- (1) Deck of Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- (1) Flint Starter
Shelter and Warmth
These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- (1) Emergency Blanket
- (1) Emergency Poncho
- (1) Hand/Body Warmer
These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- (1) 5 in 1 Emergency Whistle
Hygiene and Sanitation
Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- (1) Pack of Pocket Tissues
- (3) Wet Wipes
- (3) Disposable Face Masks
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- (1) Small Bandage Kit
- (3) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (1) Butterfly closure
- (10) Cotton tip applicators
- (2) Gauze pads
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/4” x 3”)
- (10) Plastic bandages (3/8” x 1 1/2”)
- (1) Reusable case
Emergency Survival Kit Information
This kit was designed using advice from experts in the field of emergency preparedness. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.
There are no reviews yet.